Things to consider...
- If the driver has not received their first class date in the mail, they will be assigned a class and the class information will be mailed to the address listed on their permit. If the address is incorrect, the driver must update their address at their respective Circuit Court Clerk's office in their county of residence.
- Walk-ins may attend any of these classes, but they are admitted on a first come, first served basis. Drivers that are scheduled for the class have priority.
- Bring pencil and paper to class.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- Cell phones and all electronic devices must be turned off during class.
- Class will dismiss at the scheduled time. Please be aware that the driver must have transportation at the end of class to receive attendance credit.
- These classes are only available to drivers required to complete the Graduated Driver Licensing Program.
- Drivers are not restricted to attending class only in their county of residence. A driver can attend class in any county, but some locations have restrictions on which students can attend class at that particular location. These exclusive locations will be indicated as such with the class listing.
- The driver needs to arrive fifteen minutes early to the class, and bring two forms of identifications (one of which must be a photo ID).
- Cancellation policy: Class cancellations will be posted at drive.ky.gov as well as various social media and news outlets. An updated listing of closings can also be heard by calling (502) 564-1257 (hearing impaired, call the KY Relay at 711). If the location is closed or dismissed early for bad weather (including Saturday classes), the class will be cancelled and automatically rescheduled. Drivers who received a letter for the class will receive another letter.
Select a County from the dropdown.