Motor Carriers


Learn More
semi truck in blue

Access the Motor
Carrier Portal

Motor Carriers Portal logo Login

Temporary Permits

If you’re looking to travel on any of Kentucky’s six major interstate highways or any of its numerous state routes, you will need to purchase a Kentucky Temporary Permit.

Learn More

Do I need an IRP?

The International Registration Plan is a reciprocity agreement among states of the US, the District of Columbia and provinces of Canada which recognizes the registration of commercial motor vehicles issued by other jurisdictions.

Learn More

Purchase an
Over Weight
Over Dimension

Start Here
cartoon boat

File IFTA Taxes
(KY-Based Only)

cartoon gas pump Learn More

File KYU Taxes
& Access Inventory

Kentucky Roads Learn More

Unified Carrier Registration Plan

Unified Carrie Registration Plan Learn More

Check Available
Truck Parking

parking Learn More