When drivers physically lose their Driver's License, permit, or identification card, they will need to request a replacement credential by mail or by visiting any Driver Licensing Regional office.
1. REQUEST REPLACEMENT BY MAIL:
- Submit the application and payment by mail or dropbox to the address below.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Driver Licensing
Attn: Driver Education
200 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY 40622
2. REQUEST REPLACEMENT AT A REGIONAL OFFICE
here to schedule an appointment for a replacement credential at any Driver Licensing Regional office.
- No documentation is required to request a duplicate/replacement if the information on the current credential is up to date.
- If the information listed on the current credential (name/address) is not up to date, documentation will be required.